MANUFACTURER: QUIGLEY CORPORATION.
INDICATIONS: Cold-Eeze cough suppressant lozenges, natural lemon lime flavor:
- Clinically proven to reduced the duration of the common cold.
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended
- Shorten your cold.
- Get better faster!
- Zinc - Gluconate - Glycine.
- No artificial colors or preservatives.
- New great tasting flavor.
- Symptoms could include one or more of the following: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
- Non-drowsy formula.
Per 4. 5 g Drop: 13. 3 mg Ionic Zinc From Zincum Gluconicum 2X (104mg Zinc Gluconate Trihydrate) Equivalent To Zincum 3X.
Corn Syrup; Fruit Extracts; Gluconic Acid; Glycine; Sucrose.
- For maximum effectiveness start taking COLD-EEZE Cough Drops at the first sign of a cold.
- Completely dissolve a COLD-EEZE Cough Drop in mouth. Do not chew.
- Repeat every 2 to 4 hours as needed. Continue until all symptoms have ended (see warnings).
- Recommended daily dosage of COLD-EEZE Cough Drops is 6 drops per day (79. 8 mg zinc).
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take COLD-EEZE on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices 1/2 hour before or after taking COLD-EEZE Cough Drops. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- COLD-EEZE Cough Drops are formulated to relieve cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza.
- If symptoms worsen, or persist beyond 7 days, consult a physician.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.