- 5 Billion CFU/g
- Aids in Maintaining a Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora
- B. Lactis & FOS
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- L. Acidophilus DDS-1
For children under 8 mix 1/4 teaspoon of powder with water, baby food or formula and feed to child as a dietary supplement in the introduction of Lactobacillus, Bifidus and FOS into the intestines. Must be fed immediately once mixed with food or liquids. Special Note:
Room temperature stable for 2 years. Refrigeration recommended.
- Do not use if seal is broken
- If taking antibiotics, take probiotics at least 3 hours interval and consult your physician if you are taking medications
- Consult your physician if pregnant, nursing and under other medical conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1/4 teaspoonServings per container: 70|
| ||Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|L. acidophilus DDS-1 & B. Lactis|
which contains over 5 billion active L. acidophilus DDS-1 and B. lactis at the time of manufacture
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Rice maltodextrin, magnesium stearate
No wheat, no eggs, no yeast, no sugar, no corn, no soy, no gluten, no artificial flavors or preservatives
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.