Gamma E 400 complete E complex with tocotrienols 400 mg softgels
- Recent research has demonstrated that gamma-tocopherol, the main dietary source of vitamin E, has a very important role in supporting health.
- Gamma-tocopherol is a more effective antioxidant than alpha-tocopherol and may be an important factor for a healthy cardiovascular system.
- It also inhibits the COX-2 enzyme, according to in vitro tests.
- Research indicates that a ratio of gamma to alpha-tocopherol greater than 1:1 increases levels of both tocopherols in the body and that alpha-tocopherol alone may not be adequate to combat oxidative stress.
- Source Naturals Gamma E 400 offers a 3:1 gamma- to alpha-tocopherol ratio (190 IU equals 126 mg) and also contains tocotrienols from palm fruit which provides high concentrations of all four tocotrienols: alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.
- Sesame seed oil, rich in gamma-tocopherol, is used as the base.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.