Uncle Lees Tea Organic White Tea
- Uncle Lees organically grown Bai Mu Dan White Tea
- White tea (camellia senensis) undergoes very little processing and the absence of this (steaming, rolling and oxidation) leaves the appearance and cell structure of the leaves basically unaltered.
- White tea have a greater concentration of cancer fighting antioxidants than all other teas.
- White teas have all of the benefits of green tea and are the most delicate of all, their taste being subtle, complex and mildly sweet.
- Because there is very little processing with white tea, the caffeine content is low at approximately 15 to 20 mg per cup (green tea contains 20 to 30 mg per cup, black tea contains 80 to 120 mg per cup and coffee contains 100 to 200 mg per cup).
- Packaged in air-tight foil tea bags for guaranteed highest quality of freshness that you come to expect from Uncle Lees.
- Certified Kosher.
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.