- 100% Natural Active Ingredients
- Original Swiss Formula
- Safe for All Ages
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye.
- Apply as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing out broken
- For external use only
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If you are experiencing a thick, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you experience eye pain or changes in vision
- If you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
|Belladonna 6X*||dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness|
|Euphrasia 6X||watery discharge|
|Hepar sulphuris 12X||redness, stinging|
|*Containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine|
|Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulfate (as preservative), sodium nitrate.|
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.